The following is required to participate: a passport from the U.S.A., Canada, Australia, or New Zealand and a Bachelor’s or Associate’s Diploma (please note that those applying from Australia and New Zealand can only apply with a Bachelor’s Degree). You are not required to have a TEFL/TESOL or a CELTA, or any previous teaching experience of any kind. You will also need to submit a photocopy of a valid passport, official copies of your transcripts if you’re still in college or a copy of your Bachelor’s Degree if you’ve graduated, a Personal Statement, and a Letter of Recommendation to be considered.

If you have not yet graduated from college you can still apply to this program. As long as you graduate and receive your associates and/or bachelor’s degree before the program start date (October 1st of each year) you can apply.

You may be wondering, “How long does this program last?” The Teach English in Spain program runs every October to the following May. For example, the 2021/2022 program year will start October 1st, 2021 and will end May 31st, 2022.

If you are interested in teaching abroad RVF International can help make that happen! Contact us today and we will get you started in the right direction.

teaching abroad English Spanish students